Tuesday, January 17, 2012

part of emma's dinnertime prayer:
"grateful that i could go to ballet today and learn how to dance and learn how to do ballet like this:" she then began acting out some of the dance moves she learned.

emma asked me to teach her how to bake a pretend cake, so i was giving her instructions like "get a bowl. now pour the cake mix in the bowl. now add an egg." etc. after she had frosted her pretend cake, i told her she could eat it.
emma: actually mom, it's for my kids.
me: oh. well your kids can eat it then.
emma: they're not here right now, they're at the store. but we need to make another cake.
me: why?
emma: because i have a lot of kids.
me: how many kids do you have?
emma: 15.
me: oh. that is a lot. what are you going to do with 15 kids?
emma: feed them cake.
makes sense.

max running through the house with his gun: "GET THE BAD GUYS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment